Definitions of Abuse
- Intercourse, masturbation, oral sex, fondling.
- Viewing pornographic materials.
- Taking part in making pornographic materials.
- Hitting, shaking, squeezing, biting or burning.
- Excessive training.
- Failure to meet basic physical needs.
- Constantly left alone or unsupervised.
- Failure or refusal to give affection or attention.
- Left in an unsafe “at risk” environment.
- Persistent lack of love and affection.
- Frequent shouting.Taunting.
- Constant criticism, bullying or unrealistic pressure to perform to higher expectations.
- Misappropriation of student’s funds.
- Overt illegal use of funds by someone other than the student.